How To Protect Your Stuff In 3 Easy Steps
FREE WORKSHOP: Join Attorney Claudia De Jesus for “How To Protect Your Stuff In 3 Easy Steps”
The most common mistakes about Medicaid are:
- They can take your home
- You have to give your assets away to protect them
- If you give assets away you have to wait 60 months to qualify
Our workshop will address those and many other issues related to elder law and estate planning, Learn how
to protect what is important to you:
- Can I protect my “STUFF” from long term care? How?
- What is a trust? Whats the difference between revocable and irrevocable?
- How can I avoid Probate? Do I need to?
- Should I give my “STUFF” to the children?
- If i give my “STUFF” away, will it take 60 months for it to be safe?
- What is a Power of Attorney, a living will, and a Healthcare Proxy? What are the differences? Which do I need?
- How can I plan for disabled beneficiaries?
- Are my IRAs safe? Do i need special planning for them?
Date(s) - 10/30/2019
The Mattar Firm
27499 Riverview Center Blvd