How To Protect Your Stuff In 3 Easy Steps
FREE Workshop: Join Attorney Claudia De Jesus for “How to Protect Your Stuff in 3 Easy Steps”
RSVP at: 239-222-2222 or [email protected]
Learn from attorneys some of the strategies and tools that will allow you to protect and preserve your savings, estate and your legacy. There is no need to lose all your assets to a nursing home if you, your spouse, or parent is in need of long-term care.
The most common misconceptions about Medicaid are:
- They can take your home
- You have to give your assets away to protect them
- If you give assets away you have to wait 60 months to qualify
Our workshop will address those and many other issues related to elder law and estate planning. Learn how to protect what is important to you:
- Can I protect my “STUFF” from a long-term care facility? How?
- What is a trust? What’s the difference between revocable and irrevocable?
- How can I avoid probate? Do I need to?
- Should I give my “STUFF” to the children?
- If I give my “STUFF” away, will it take 60 months for it to be safe?
- What is a Power of Attorney, a Living Will, and a Healthcare Proxy? What are the differences? Which do I need?
- How can I plan for disabled beneficiaries?
- Are my IRAs safe? Do I need special planning for them?
Date(s) - 05/15/2019
The Mattar Firm
27499 Riverview Center Blvd
REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT
Registrations are closed for this event.