Claudia V. De Jesus
Claudia was born in San Juan, Puerto Rico and raised in Buffalo, New York. She double majored in anthropology and sociology at SUNY Buffalo, where she graduated cum laude. She then attended SUNY Buffalo Law School, where she was selected as a Buffalo Public Interest Program Fellow and earned her Juris Doctor.
After receiving her Juris Doctor, Claudia began her legal career by representing injured client’s against insurance companies. During that time, Claudia litigated personal injury cases from the inception of the case through settlement or trial.
Claudia now uses that litigation experience to help her client’s achieve Asset Protection through proper Estate Planning. As an asset protection attorney, Claudia offers her clients a unique perspective on her their needs and goals offering them a multitude of resources to assist in estate planning, elder law, and asset protection.
Claudia is admitted to practice law in New York State and the State of Florida.
In her free time, Claudia enjoys spending time with her dog and traveling with family and friends.
- SUNY Buffalo (B.A.), cum laude, 2010
- SUNY Buffalo Law School (J.D.), 2013
- Buffalo Public Interest Program Fellowship
- New York State, 2014
- Florida, 2015 (Florida Bar Number: 0116151)
Professional Associations & Memberships
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA)
- NAELA Florida Chapter (AFELA)
- Collier County Bar Association
- Lee County Bar Association
- Lawyers with Purpose